01-10 Long Horn Fab Shop Traction Bars
Longhorn Fab Shop 2" Duramax Traction Bars (2" Diameter 2001-2010) (Pair)
Nearly every Duramax has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. These bars help stabilize the rear axle and keep it planted on the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY.
- 6' length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- NO welding required.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of heim joints and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension preloading without removing the bars.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!